Meet my Infinity and keeping with the theme >
Posted by Taryn in FL on October 18, 2020, 4:13 pm
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month...
Breast cancer awareness is a movement that aims to increase awareness and reduce the stigma linked to the symptoms and treatment of breast cancer.
Although breast cancer screening cannot prevent breast cancer, it can help find breast cancer early, when it is easier to treat. Talk to your doctor about breast cancer screening.
FACT: Each year in the United States, more than 245,000 women get breast cancer and more than 40,000 women die from the disease.
EARLY DETECTION SAVES LIVES!
PEACE, LOVE, AND LIGHT!!! Infinity aka Finn is my 60 cm "BJD" doll.
- Meet my Infinity and keeping with the theme > - Taryn in FL October 18, 2020, 4:13 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Love your Magazine...super great idea! - Sandi M in Chicagoland October 19, 2020, 6:05 pm
- Great photo! - Saucy Suwi October 19, 2020, 5:29 am
- Love the message of your BJD. She looks nice in her magazine pic. - Merce October 18, 2020, 9:37 pm
- Very cool looking doll! - Queli sQuelington October 18, 2020, 8:42 pm
- So cute. - maywong October 18, 2020, 7:05 pm
- She's very cute and great magazine cover. - LeeAnn in PA October 18, 2020, 5:51 pm
- Cute girl! - Marna October 18, 2020, 5:41 pm
- Such a cute doll, and great magazine cover. Well done and said. - Carine October 18, 2020, 4:34 pm