NT: tripping through the daisies >>
Posted by Bridget on September 21, 2020, 5:13 pm
Miss Ruby in Midsummer Fashion Avenue. I love the name since Midsummer is special to me and I love the happy yellow color and dainty daisy print. It's HTF and I snagged this one at the thrift store. It was missing its pieces so I added a similar wrap
And while I was snapping this photo, a sweet lil honeybee kept visiting to drink the nectar so I snapped one of it, too. It's a blur because I caught it in midflight as it would not stay still long enough! One of my favorite songs on the radio right now is the Head and the Heart's "Honeybee"...
"Honeybee, I can't imagine where my life would be if all your gravity had not hit me. Oh, don't you see, darling, my honeybee?"
- NT: tripping through the daisies >> - Bridget September 21, 2020, 5:13 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Sweet post! I also respect the bees. Lovely fashion. Very nice song. - Nilsa September 22, 2020, 1:14 pm
- So sweet! - Saucy Suwi September 22, 2020, 8:41 am
- Totally sweet! - Sandi M in Chicagoland September 22, 2020, 12:07 am
- She's very pretty and so sunny all dressed in yellow! - Donna L September 21, 2020, 8:42 pm
- Hopefully the bees don't bother her. - maywong September 21, 2020, 6:55 pm
- Lovely doll, and thanks for the video :-) - Queli September 21, 2020, 6:20 pm
- I love all the yellow - Marna September 21, 2020, 6:14 pm