My did but a few hiccups. Squash skin to thick>>>
Maybe it was left on vine to long. The cherry tomatos were to tiny.
I would like to recommend a Yoube gardener influencer I swear by Roots and refuge. They have a homestead. She has so much information on gardening , goats, chickens goats and more, She has a lot of tips for great tomatos. I will be doing the veggie garden next year.
- Did you grow any vegetables this year? How did they do? - Doll Divas Inquiry September 20, 2020, 1:44 pm
- My did but a few hiccups. Squash skin to thick>>> - Theresa September 21, 2020, 11:50 am
- Re: Did you grow any vegetables this year? How did they do? - Sandi M in Chicagoland September 21, 2020, 10:07 am
- My trees have grown to much and block out the light, but I do have masses of Apples and Pears>> - Saucy Suwi September 21, 2020, 5:54 am
- There is a Pequin pepper bush in my backyard. I take care of it. I think the birds "planted" it . - Nilsa September 20, 2020, 8:38 pm
- Tried, but it was a lousy year. Had a few squash, tomatoes and cucumbers, some poblano peppers. - Kathy M. in CO September 20, 2020, 8:02 pm
- Cherry tomatoes and tried pumpkins but got nothing. - Gwenevere September 20, 2020, 7:04 pm
- I didn't but my sister did and she baked me a delicious zuccini bread! - Bridget September 20, 2020, 5:44 pm
- I grew tomatoes, which of course all ripen at once >>> - Susan September 20, 2020, 2:09 pm
« Back to index | View thread »