Re: Did you grow any vegetables this year? How did they do?
N. ILLinois had a Tough growing season here we broke water records for two months along with a cold spring, then were in drought 2 months, while 2 hottest months ever. But, lots of tomatoes, yellow summer squash--tons, lots chard, cucumbers, and lettuce, no regular squash or zucchini, lots of peppers, small amount of broccoli-it bolted in JUNE when the heat hit, just getting heads now.
But...we had 16 foot sunflowers and beans going up those and trellis' between them..
ME picking beans...
And this, the only pumpkin from 8 plants. One other boiled and rotted when it was small.
- Did you grow any vegetables this year? How did they do? - Doll Divas Inquiry September 20, 2020, 1:44 pm
- My did but a few hiccups. Squash skin to thick>>> - Theresa September 21, 2020, 11:50 am
- Re: Did you grow any vegetables this year? How did they do? - Sandi M in Chicagoland September 21, 2020, 10:07 am
- My trees have grown to much and block out the light, but I do have masses of Apples and Pears>> - Saucy Suwi September 21, 2020, 5:54 am
- There is a Pequin pepper bush in my backyard. I take care of it. I think the birds "planted" it . - Nilsa September 20, 2020, 8:38 pm
- Tried, but it was a lousy year. Had a few squash, tomatoes and cucumbers, some poblano peppers. - Kathy M. in CO September 20, 2020, 8:02 pm
- Cherry tomatoes and tried pumpkins but got nothing. - Gwenevere September 20, 2020, 7:04 pm
- I didn't but my sister did and she baked me a delicious zuccini bread! - Bridget September 20, 2020, 5:44 pm
- I grew tomatoes, which of course all ripen at once >>> - Susan September 20, 2020, 2:09 pm
« Back to index | View thread »