Perfectly Suited ... this was the convention doll that pulled me down the rabbit hole...
Posted by Kelvin in LA on September 18, 2020, 2:46 pm
I remember bantering back and forth with the eBay seller, who was attending that convention, about the list price ... it was pretty much retail ... but at that time, even $75 Silktones seemed like a ridiculous price for plastic dolls ... Giselle so intrigued me with her sour gumball expression and the daring of being a fashion doll with short hair wearing pants ! I knew I just had to have her ...
- Perfectly Suited ... this was the convention doll that pulled me down the rabbit hole... - Kelvin in LA September 18, 2020, 2:46 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- LOL, Lots of us rabbits down here. Great picture! - Joanne September 20, 2020, 9:57 am
- The gal with the pink head band looks like Taylor Swift. - Theresa September 20, 2020, 5:04 am
- LOL, it's really crowded down here in the rabbit hole, they are all gorgeous! - Sandi M in Chicagoland September 19, 2020, 8:36 am
- I just love the outfits the girls have on. - maywong September 19, 2020, 7:31 am
- Just love your photo, great styling! - Saucy Suwi September 19, 2020, 6:15 am
- Amazing photo, Kelvin! - Donna L September 19, 2020, 12:42 am
- Fab fashionistas. Luv the Chanel inspiration and cute HK bag. - Carine September 18, 2020, 8:35 pm
- Oh yeah, I can see why :-) - Queli September 18, 2020, 6:22 pm
- FABulous photo!!!! Amazing styling!! - valmaxi September 18, 2020, 6:07 pm
- Gorgeous dolls and wow! Do you ever take amazing photos! - Judie in Montreal September 18, 2020, 4:13 pm