Dear Trish. thank you for the lovely and comment! I so appreciate you! >>>
I am so sorry to hear about your loss too...that was a tough one! You have my deepest sympathies. You are right, life goes on whether you are ready for it or not...I hope you are getting there too.
I was just upstairs and took some more photos...have to do it before it gets too hot! Lol! I'm not a hot weather girl, that's why I live in MT where it's cooler.
I will be posting more and I hope you do too, I would love to see more of your photos!
Big Hugs &
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Theme! Erin finds ways to beat the heat! Snow cones and Sundaes! - Emjay June 25, 2020, 7:16 pm
- Sorry about your mom, that's understandable. Glad you are finding enjoyment in dolls again. - Crystal in WNY June 27, 2020, 9:05 pm
- I am glad you are back. Everything looks yummy. - maywong June 27, 2020, 9:32 am
- It is so very nice to have you back. msg >>> - trish at dollymall June 26, 2020, 12:43 pm
- Dear Trish. thank you for the lovely and comment! I so appreciate you! >>> - Emjay June 26, 2020, 2:42 pm
- Yay, Emjay. I can understand what a task that would be. I actually drape everything in plastic table - Sandi M in Chicagoland June 26, 2020, 9:06 am
- Re: Theme! Erin finds ways to beat the heat! Snow cones and Sundaes! - Queli June 26, 2020, 7:31 am
- I'm over the moon that you are back in the doll world, looking forward to seeing>> - Saucy Suwi June 26, 2020, 4:52 am
- Glad to see you back - Marna June 25, 2020, 9:30 pm
- This is really cute, Emjay! I hate to think what all those treats will do to her figu >>>re!! - Donna L June 25, 2020, 8:57 pm
- Ice cream looks yummy. Stay strong Emjay, and take care of yourself. - Carine June 25, 2020, 8:38 pm
- This turned out so cute Emjay! I love the snow cone maker. :o) - Amy in So. Cal. June 25, 2020, 7:32 pm
« Back to index | View thread »