Fabulously Happy to share doll items from a dear friend >>>pics are huge, sorry >>>
Posted by trish at dollymall on April 2, 2020, 5:54 am
Magda is a precious friend who I met in 1983 when she was a student in the Fashion Technology program of El Paso Community College. She was actually a student in the very first class I taught (I went on to teach there for 34 years!).
Recently, I was thinking so much of Magda and we had not spoken to each other for about 5 years. I started looking for her online. She is an amazing artist so I was not surprised to find her great art but then I saw PURSES FOR DOLLS and I was so very happy. So I am sharing Magda's Etsy page. I already bought a purse and it is gorgeous. I am so happy with it that I am back to buy more and I am going to share with you, too.
This is the purse I bought already. Oh, it arrived in a sweet organza pouch and had printed doll money!!! How fun. It is going to be perfect for the 16" girls!!
These are the purses I added tonight. XOmagda on Etsy
- Fabulously Happy to share doll items from a dear friend >>>pics are huge, sorry >>> - trish at dollymall April 2, 2020, 5:54 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- These are wonderful. - maywong April 3, 2020, 6:28 am
- Beautiful work she does! Thanks for sharing! - Emjay April 2, 2020, 4:05 pm
- Very nice! - Marna April 2, 2020, 1:50 pm
- These are lovely, shame but she does not ship to UK - Saucy Suwi April 2, 2020, 8:56 am
- I don't know if I should thank you for posting this or not. I predict spending money on purses soon! - Danalynne April 2, 2020, 8:25 am