I will be the lone voice to stand up for Hobby Lobby if I need to be >>>msg
I have read the letter about the wife of the owner saying that God had put on her heart the three words - Guide, Guard and Groom. No where in that letter does it say "vision" which is widely being reported. I am an Evangelical Christian and I know from personal experience that God does sometimes impress me with certain thoughts or deeds that I should do to please Him, or to help others. After all, God loves it when we help our fellow man.
I am standing up for Hobby Lobby because the folks posting here seem willing to never shop there again because of what certain writers say at certain websites. Please research conservative websites too and not just Pop Culture or MSN, or google. There are always two sides to every experience or story. No, Hobby Lobby folks are not perfect, but I am not either and that is why I need a Savior.
I believe that the stories that are negative to Hobby Lobby are using the wrong inciteful rhetoric to bring them down. Just because they didn't close right away, really means nothing. The virus is serious, however, in many parts of the U.S. the virus has had little impact, so far. It is up to us to not shop somewhere that is open to business. Just because they are open for business, doesn't mean that we have to shop there. Also, just because we don't like someone's politics doesn't mean that they aren't a nice place to shop. I don't care for some folks politics, but I still shop for what I need or want. I don't try to vilify them because I don't agree with them. Unfortunately, Hobby Lobby has had lots of bad press simply because some folks hate their politics and their biblical beliefs. That is up to the person, but we shouldn't try to bring down a business because we don't like what they say.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Hobby Lobby - Marna March 29, 2020, 9:43 pm
- It's pretty awful they also terminated workers via email the other day.>>> - Talolili March 30, 2020, 4:01 pm
- I will be the lone voice to stand up for Hobby Lobby if I need to be >>>msg - Sheryl in TX March 30, 2020, 8:00 pm
- I agree, Marna! This IS ging to far! - Silvana (Switzerland) March 30, 2020, 2:27 pm
- Surprised their employees don't refuse to work. - Donna In OR March 30, 2020, 1:42 pm
- That is awful! - maywong March 30, 2020, 1:38 pm
- Just checked this out with SNOPES - robyne523 March 30, 2020, 1:23 pm
- I have refused to shop there for YEARS. Michael's, JoAnn's and on line only... - Kathy M. in CO March 30, 2020, 7:01 am
- Re: Hobby Lobby - Sandi M in Chicagoland March 29, 2020, 10:48 pm
- Wow...I'd have thought they would be shut down by the government. They are cracking down here. - Kimberlee in MI March 29, 2020, 10:11 pm
« Back to index | View thread »