One other thing that helped me.
I went through a ton of anxiety while going through menopause, and it was NOT fun. Hormones always seem to set it off for me. One thing that really helped me was getting soy OUT of my diet. It's really hard to do, but since we are home making stuff from scratch, it should be easier now. I rarely eat any these days, so the tiny bit I get from something processed is doable for me at this point. Just something easy to try. It may or may not help.
Hugs to you,
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- NDR: Does anyone take a Magnesium supplement for anxiety? If so, does it help? Do you >> - Steph in ma March 29, 2020, 12:29 pm
- One other thing that helped me. - Kathy M. in CO March 30, 2020, 6:56 am
- I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder - Sue in CO. March 29, 2020, 9:32 pm
- Back RESCUE REMEDY!! I won't be without it. It is natural and - VANGIEINMA March 29, 2020, 6:06 pm
- Just remember that magnesium can have a laxative effect......m - Karon in VA March 29, 2020, 4:41 pm
- Have you tried CBD oil? I take a dropper of 17mg a day & it helps >> - Bridget March 29, 2020, 3:30 pm
- Steph see msg >>>> - KC March 29, 2020, 2:21 pm
- Also, does anyone take Melatonin for sleep? If so, your experience with it would be helpful.Thanks! - Steph in ma March 29, 2020, 12:29 pm
« Back to index | View thread »