Re: Hobby Lobby
Posted by Sandi M in Chicagoland on March 29, 2020, 10:48 pm, in reply to "Hobby Lobby
Marna, this is just the tip of the iceberg.
I worked for HL for 7 years, until I found out what and how they use their profits. Again, this is political, and I just want to say---you should know where your dollars are going and what they are supporting. HL has an entire fleet of lawyers making sure the internet is devoid of bad press about their employee policies, profits and the privately held company.
You will have to do some deep digging to find out HOW they use the money they make. 90% of everything in their stores is made, manufactured, designed over seas with HUGE markups---and all the profits are privately held. My first reply to this, was erased...???? SM
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Hobby Lobby - Marna March 29, 2020, 9:43 pm
- It's pretty awful they also terminated workers via email the other day.>>> - Talolili March 30, 2020, 4:01 pm
- I agree, Marna! This IS ging to far! - Silvana (Switzerland) March 30, 2020, 2:27 pm
- Surprised their employees don't refuse to work. - Donna In OR March 30, 2020, 1:42 pm
- That is awful! - maywong March 30, 2020, 1:38 pm
- Just checked this out with SNOPES - robyne523 March 30, 2020, 1:23 pm
- I have refused to shop there for YEARS. Michael's, JoAnn's and on line only... - Kathy M. in CO March 30, 2020, 7:01 am
- Re: Hobby Lobby - Sandi M in Chicagoland March 29, 2020, 10:48 pm
- Wow...I'd have thought they would be shut down by the government. They are cracking down here. - Kimberlee in MI March 29, 2020, 10:11 pm
« Back to index | View thread »