Just remember that magnesium can have a laxative effect......m
I am not a doctor, but have done oodles of reading and trying vitamins for decades due to a son in the autism spectrum. Yes, we saw our fill of doctors along the way.
It comes in different forms. I do give it on occasion to my son in the autism spectrum, in a form that is supposed to be especially good for the brain(magnesium-L-Threonate.) Looks like the Magnesium glycinate form may help reduce anxiety, depression, stress, and insomnia for some folks.
Another supplement my other son says is helpful is Tryptophan. (Found in turkey, milk,or supplement form.) He says it helps him sleep better along with melatonin.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- NDR: Does anyone take a Magnesium supplement for anxiety? If so, does it help? Do you >> - Steph in ma March 29, 2020, 12:29 pm
- One other thing that helped me. - Kathy M. in CO March 30, 2020, 6:56 am
- I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder - Sue in CO. March 29, 2020, 9:32 pm
- Back RESCUE REMEDY!! I won't be without it. It is natural and - VANGIEINMA March 29, 2020, 6:06 pm
- Just remember that magnesium can have a laxative effect......m - Karon in VA March 29, 2020, 4:41 pm
- Have you tried CBD oil? I take a dropper of 17mg a day & it helps >> - Bridget March 29, 2020, 3:30 pm
- Steph see msg >>>> - KC March 29, 2020, 2:21 pm
- Also, does anyone take Melatonin for sleep? If so, your experience with it would be helpful.Thanks! - Steph in ma March 29, 2020, 12:29 pm
« Back to index | View thread »