A lovely gift from Kathy M in CO - thank you so much! >>
Posted by Steph in ma on March 27, 2020, 11:05 am
As some of you know, I've been having troubles with anxiety and panic attacks for the last couple of weeks. It's been a struggle, with meds backfiring, and finally needing to cope without them, which is extremely hard.
While coping with this I received a package in the mail with a beautiful gift box and gold cord ribbon, a lovely card and meaningful, sweet note - and inside the box a gorgeous handmade gold pillow! I was delighted because I'd seen some pictures of her pillows, and even in my bad state thought how wonderful they were.
So here is a picture of this little piece of confection! Isn't it lovely? It makes me smile when I look at it, and don't we all need that? Thank you, Kathy, and I'm sending hugs to you in CO. I sent a message to you through the blog email - did you get it? I can't seem to find any other email for you.
- A lovely gift from Kathy M in CO - thank you so much! >> - Steph in ma March 27, 2020, 11:05 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- How wonderful. - maywong March 28, 2020, 5:28 pm
- Steph, I've been thinking about you daily. Happy that >> - Donna In OR March 27, 2020, 9:29 pm
- Hope you feel better soon! - Sheila in CA March 27, 2020, 7:36 pm
- That is beautiful! Enjoy! - Kimberlee in MI March 27, 2020, 5:36 pm
- Lovely photo, and I am so glad it brightened your day. I did get your note. You are so welcome. - Kathy M. in CO March 27, 2020, 2:30 pm
- What a lovely gift! - lovindollz March 27, 2020, 2:14 pm
- What a pretty gift - Marna March 27, 2020, 1:57 pm
- What a wonderful gift! - Saucy Suwi March 27, 2020, 12:33 pm
- Oh, how thoughtful and sweet, and that little pillow is so beautiful, including the box.>> - Anita in TN March 27, 2020, 11:48 am
- How wonderful!! Divas looking out for each other - valmaxi March 27, 2020, 11:43 am
- How wonderful and they realy are wonderful. I did a few full size and never again, can't imagine doi - Sandi M in Chicagoland March 27, 2020, 11:19 am