Re: Wow...I'm amazed, too!! Spectacular--all of it! How do you find the tiny blooms in perfect scale?>
Hi, Anita, first thank-you. I do hit the standard stores for product, but I put in my 1:6 eyes--and look at everything to see what can it be used for. So the usual craft sources---only in departments--other than the miniatures. Online, I have bought from importers, paper flowers, but I haven't used them yet. In the craft shops---scan the scrapbooking aisles, they often have things scaled for scrapbooks, so they are smaller. Party Goods and Wedding area, sometimes has flowers also.
I shop thrift stores/goodwill for containers---usually 50c ents to 99cents. One thrift chain bags smalls together, and some of the nicest vases are found in those. Here it is called Savers!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Theme: Archives - Sandi M in Chicagoland March 26, 2020, 10:38 am
- I just love your greenhouse. I need to make one. - maywong March 27, 2020, 8:14 am
- I love your diorama! - Sheila in CA March 26, 2020, 9:30 pm
- That is a great looking garden center! - Queli March 26, 2020, 2:38 pm
- How lovely! - Marna March 26, 2020, 2:12 pm
- Abolutely Beautiful Sandi! Your creativity really shines in this dio! Love all your plants! >>> - Emjay March 26, 2020, 1:37 pm
- amazing - MaryPhoto March 26, 2020, 11:51 am
- Wow...I'm amazed, too!! Spectacular--all of it! How do you find the tiny blooms in perfect scale?> - Anita in TN March 26, 2020, 11:33 am
- Amazing and lovely, Sandi! So many tiny details in every colourful corner! corner - Donna L March 26, 2020, 11:21 am
- This looks wonderful! - Saucy Suwi March 26, 2020, 11:11 am
« Back to index | View thread »