So excited! I just bought a Momoko that I've wanted for many years. >>
Posted by Steph in ma on February 20, 2020, 2:34 pm
She was being sold by someone in the States, and NRFB. I'm so happy! Maybe I should make that resolution now to not buy any more dolls for the year....or for a while. I ordered the three new Barbie Signature Women dolls, and now Momoko. I have no excuse to buy any other dolls. Well, not until the new BMR1959 dolls come out (if I like them). Anyway, are you expecting any dolls or doll items, that you're excited about?
Thanks for reading!
- So excited! I just bought a Momoko that I've wanted for many years. >> - Steph in ma February 20, 2020, 2:34 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Momoko's are always good...looking forward to seeing photo's - Saucy Suwi February 22, 2020, 11:40 am
- Congrats on getting her. - maywong February 21, 2020, 6:55 pm
- Always nice to find a grail doll! Congrats! - Sandi M in Chicagoland February 21, 2020, 3:24 pm
- How exciting Steph! So glad you found one of your grails! You deserve a treat after being sick>>> - Emjay February 21, 2020, 12:26 pm
- Congrats! Momoko is one of my favorite fashion dolls ever. Which did you get? >>> - Talolili February 20, 2020, 9:27 pm
- Congrats Steph! - Carine February 20, 2020, 8:35 pm
- Congratulations, Steph! Bet she's worth the wait! Is there such a thing as too many dolls?? >>> - Donna L February 20, 2020, 7:40 pm
- Any Momoko is a good Momoko! LOL - Kathy M. in CO February 20, 2020, 3:43 pm
- Congrats! It is exciting to finally get one you've waited for. - Danalynne February 20, 2020, 2:56 pm
- Which Momoko did you get? - Marna February 20, 2020, 2:39 pm