Go to USPS.com and sign up for Informed Delivery. You will see all mail and packages coming to your
address and the expected delivery date.
Also, NEVER do friends and family regardless of past experiences. There seems to be a trend out there now of reeling in people and then asking for friends and family and then you never hear from them again.
If they have seen the messages, they have CHOSEN not to reply. These days it takes seconds to respond even with a short message. There is no excuse for her behavior.
Sorry you are going through this.
- need some advice guys - shortcut February 9, 2020, 8:09 pm
- Go to USPS.com and sign up for Informed Delivery. You will see all mail and packages coming to your - Wendysi February 10, 2020, 3:59 pm
- It is hard to wait, but life life can get in the way and the person may not be up to answering >> - Donna L February 10, 2020, 11:43 am
- My advice is simple ..... TRUST!! Actually, the whole (doll) world could do with more of that. - Mieke February 10, 2020, 9:27 am
- It may be they haven't gotten an opportunity to get it to the post office. > - Danalynne February 9, 2020, 8:57 pm
« Back to index | View thread »