need some advice guys
Posted by shortcut on February 9, 2020, 8:09 pm
I bought a doll from someone on 1-29 I have bought about a dozen dolls from before this person before, and never had a problem. well I still don't have the doll. I sent a couple of messages to them and no response. because we have done business several times I paid friends and family so I know I am out of luck that way. I don't know what to do.
I never got a tracking # for the doll, so I am not sure if she was shipped or not, I have asked for the # but like I said no response.
I am trying to be patient I know this person has health issues, I know the messages I sent were seen (messenger lets you know if they were seen), I would love to know if the doll was shipped and lost or not shipped because of health issues, but if that was the case why would the person not let me know.
I know you all can't help me, an I am most likely out the money and the doll. I guess I just needed to vent or talk or whatever. just so disappointed at this point.
thanks for listening
- need some advice guys - shortcut February 9, 2020, 8:09 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Go to USPS.com and sign up for Informed Delivery. You will see all mail and packages coming to your - Wendysi February 10, 2020, 3:59 pm
- It is hard to wait, but life life can get in the way and the person may not be up to answering >> - Donna L February 10, 2020, 11:43 am
- My advice is simple ..... TRUST!! Actually, the whole (doll) world could do with more of that. - Mieke February 10, 2020, 9:27 am
- It may be they haven't gotten an opportunity to get it to the post office. > - Danalynne February 9, 2020, 8:57 pm