My favorite dolls of 2019
Posted by Stacy in IL on January 16, 2020, 11:43 am
I really liked the blue hair Poppy from the Lots of Looks set, shown here in a Mattel Toy Story Alien fashion.
Thanks to a friend I was able to get Kimono Go Go Poppy and Young Romantic Poppy.
A W Club lottery doll, Yeti to Wear Tullabelle, from the Industry line.
A nice surprise from Mattel at the 60th Anniversary National Barbie Doll Collectors Convention.
My favorite from the BMR 1959 line.
One of my favorite doll lines is a collaboration line by Kinoko Juice and Azone called Kikipop. I do not own a doll from every release, but about every other one, so my favorite for 2019 is Baby Bunka Girl: Kokeshi-chan.
I only bought one LOL OMG fashion doll last and so far, she remains my favorite, Lady Diva.
Here's the super cute Britney Sparkles from the Na Na Na Surprise line by MGA.
- My favorite dolls of 2019 - Stacy in IL January 16, 2020, 11:43 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Thanks everyone! - Stacy in IL January 19, 2020, 12:23 pm
- Lovely dolls - Saucy Suwi January 18, 2020, 8:56 am
- Lots of fun and gorgeous ladies/kids here. The small bitty dolls are very cute. Though I was surpris - Sandi M in Chicagoland January 17, 2020, 4:17 pm
- I've always thought the Kikipops were adorable. Great acquisitions. - Kathy M. in CO January 17, 2020, 7:18 am
- What a wonderful dolly year! All fantastic! - Carine January 16, 2020, 9:01 pm
- You have some great dolls! Chuckled over Poppy amidst all that chocolate! - Donna L January 16, 2020, 5:03 pm
- Cool dolls. Especially like you FR's. - Silvana (Switzerland) January 16, 2020, 1:34 pm
- Such lovely dolls! That BMR doll was my fave too. - Judie in Montreal January 16, 2020, 1:21 pm
- Very nice. - maywong January 16, 2020, 12:08 pm
- My favorite toy purchases of 2019 - Stacy in IL January 16, 2020, 11:47 am