Has anyone else stopped getting email notifications when someone replies to your post?
Posted by Marna on January 15, 2020, 2:26 pm
I thought it was me & that I just forgot to check the box on my post, but now it's happened twice more, & I made sure to check the box on those posts. I just don't know if the problem is boardhost or me.
- Has anyone else stopped getting email notifications when someone replies to your post? - Marna January 15, 2020, 2:26 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Boardhost has fixed the email problem - Marna January 16, 2020, 8:40 pm
- They are all very random.... sometimes I do and other nope! - Saucy Suwi January 16, 2020, 11:37 am
- I never had notifications, but maybe we needed to choose that when signing up. Not sure. - Steph in ma January 16, 2020, 7:28 am
- According to some of my other boards, Boardhost is making a lot of changes, that's why we ( m ) - Kathy M. in CO January 15, 2020, 6:13 pm
- I had this problem in the past 24 hours me too and it was the second time it happend to me this year - Silvana (Switzerland) January 15, 2020, 4:17 pm