"Package was left in a secure location" ARGH!!!!!! >>
Posted by Steph in ma on January 15, 2020, 1:08 pm
Why is it that when I'm not feeling well, and am looking forward to a package to cheer me, stupid Amazon delivery leaves my package at some other address, and yet there's no way to find out where, or what will happen next? I get the ever-so-cheery robot chat helper who asks me to be patient and to wait a couple days. What the heck do I pay Prime for, anyway? Nothing comes fast anymore, so I'm not sure why I'm paying every month.
It's just been a bad day, and I'm coughing endlessly and work is incredibly annoying right now. I feel like a little kid and want to lie down on the floor and have a good cry.
Hey, it's nothing compared to the big problems in the world, I know - but I just didn't need one more stupid thing today.
Here are a couple pictures to reward you for being nice enough to read my message. Just my Frenchie, Color Reveal Barbie...
- "Package was left in a secure location" ARGH!!!!!! >> - Steph in ma January 15, 2020, 1:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- So glad to hear you got your package. - lovindollz January 16, 2020, 1:05 pm
- I hope you get your parcel and feel better soon! - Saucy Suwi January 16, 2020, 11:28 am
- Love your girl's freckles, so cute! - Sandi M in Chicagoland January 16, 2020, 8:02 am
- That was nice that someone took the time to redeliver your package. - maywong January 15, 2020, 5:57 pm
- And the plot continues!!! So a few minutes ago... >>> - Steph in ma January 15, 2020, 2:04 pm
- I hear you. We have a couple of heated cat mats on our front porch - Marna January 15, 2020, 1:48 pm