Not Theme: Honey, I shrunk his head! Pics
Posted by MsPBody on December 19, 2019, 10:12 pm
One of my Christmas gifts to myself this year was a Creatable World doll.
Their big heads dont match well with my Barbies, so I started to just do a head swap, but couldn't find a good match.
The articulated body was too nice to pass up, so I decided to try this vinyl head slow shrinking process using 100% acetone.
I was very careful and it worked out much better than I thought it would.
My Puma barbie now has a little brother!
And I found he fits Bratz Boyz clothing!
I plan on getting the rest of the Creatable World dolls and shrinking their heads, as well as the BTS doll I have.
- Not Theme: Honey, I shrunk his head! Pics - MsPBody December 19, 2019, 10:12 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- This looks like a great idea! - Santa's Saucy Suwi December 21, 2019, 5:04 am
- That is amazing. Well done!! Cute pair, - Kari December 20, 2019, 1:39 pm
- They are so darling together! I would like to read more about the process and do yiu have a "before" - Silvana (Switzerland) December 20, 2019, 10:44 am
- How do you do it? - Steph in ma December 20, 2019, 8:18 am
- That turned out great. - maywong December 20, 2019, 7:05 am
- Can you control the size by the duration in the acetone? - Lucinda December 20, 2019, 6:03 am
- Wow! What are BTS dolls? How long did you leave it in the acetone? Whole head I guess> - Lucinda December 20, 2019, 6:01 am
- That's amazing, it doesn't look like it hurt the face up or hair at all - Marna December 20, 2019, 12:28 am