I don't have a lot of display space but even besides that, I decided when I first started collecting
that my collection size would be xyz. Many dolls have passed through my door but I have never exceeded the # of dolls that I first decided on.
For clothes, when my trunks are bursting at the seams, it is time to get rid of stuff.
I stick to my "rules".
Like Marna, if I don't like a doll enough, I don't buy.
- I think part of the reason I have too many dolls is> - Lucinda December 16, 2019, 1:57 pm
- I have cut back a lot... although I still buy way to many..>>> - Santa's Saucy Suwi December 20, 2019, 8:12 am
- I got caught up in the whole you got it I got this and this too...msg - Anika December 17, 2019, 10:49 am
- I love looking at everyone's different dolls....but, I personally have fun finding cast-offs, and ba - Sandi M in Chicagoland December 17, 2019, 9:36 am
- Your posts (and Marna's wise answers) are so very helpful, to everybody > - Mieke December 17, 2019, 6:54 am
- I swore off the super expensive things years ago, and I have never been a (m ) - Kathy M. in CO December 17, 2019, 6:17 am
- I don't have a lot of display space but even besides that, I decided when I first started collecting - Merce December 16, 2019, 7:48 pm
- I try not do any dupes on face molds. I need to sort out more of my dolls and sell them off. - maywong December 16, 2019, 5:42 pm
- Yep, it's easy to get caught up in the excitement of "new dolls" (long post) - Marna December 16, 2019, 3:26 pm
- Such useful and helpful information here! Thanks, Marna! - Steph in ma December 17, 2019, 8:21 am
- And, they are SO expensive, all in, even relative to inflation, more than 10 yrs ago. - Lucinda December 16, 2019, 6:05 pm
- Thanks Marna it helps a lot. I like your comment about other peoples photos> - Lucinda December 16, 2019, 6:01 pm
« Back to index | View thread »