Why is she called color magic?
If you put hand lotion on your hands & then rub lightly in her hair, that might help a bit. Also, I use this stuff on my dolls all the time. https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10102144
But you have to find it in stock somewhere, which isn't always easy to do.
- A little Color Magic for the Holidays... >> - Steph in ma December 5, 2019, 9:04 am
- Seems like I read something about that years ago. It has to do with how.... - Kathy M. in CO December 5, 2019, 4:08 pm
- Why is she called color magic? - Marna December 5, 2019, 2:10 pm
- She looks lovely - Saucy Suwi December 5, 2019, 1:14 pm
- She's very pretty with her hair color and wearing this lovely dress! - Silvana (Switzerland) December 5, 2019, 12:39 pm
- You can also just put in highlights in areas that are thin. - maywong December 5, 2019, 12:26 pm
- She's so pretty with that hair. Hope you don't have any more problems with it. - Merce December 5, 2019, 11:15 am
- Can see why you want to keep that beautiful red hair! - Donna L December 5, 2019, 10:11 am
- I think you did a good job saving her hair! Her face is perfection!! - Bridget December 5, 2019, 10:03 am
- She looks good, considering the hair-loss trauma ;-) - Karon in VA December 5, 2019, 9:25 am
- She is Gorgeous!!! Wow! - Danalynne December 5, 2019, 9:09 am
« Back to index | View thread »