You know you live in Colorado when.....
Posted by Kathy M. in CO on November 26, 2019, 8:34 am
Major Snowstorm today. 14 inches and it is still snowing. Expected to keep coming down for a few more hours. We are all staying home today. My sons buddy from college down in Denver made it up last night too, so we are all safe and sound.
A tiny bit of wind too, so it is drifting in places.
Time to get out a jigsaw puzzle and make cookies!
Kathy M, snowed in in CO
- You know you live in Colorado when..... - Kathy M. in CO November 26, 2019, 8:34 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- If we got half of this in England the country would come to a stand still! That's a LOT of snow - Saucy Suwi November 27, 2019, 4:53 am
- Better than too dry, fires. - Lucinda November 26, 2019, 5:02 pm
- Wow, that's a huge amount of snow! Keep you warm. - Silvana (Switzerland) November 26, 2019, 2:39 pm
- Brrrrrrr some hot cocoa!! - Nilsa November 26, 2019, 12:16 pm
- TIL I will never live in Colorado - Marna November 26, 2019, 12:03 pm
- WOW! - maywong November 26, 2019, 11:50 am
- 14” and counting? Glad you’re looking at it from the inside out :-) - Queli November 26, 2019, 11:38 am
- Wow! It is so beautiful to look at though. - Gwendollin November 26, 2019, 11:38 am
- Yah, looks familiar...today here is balmy gives me a chance for fall cleanup & Xmas lights! - Lucinda November 26, 2019, 11:29 am
- Very beautiful - very white - very cold - very winter!!! - Donna L November 26, 2019, 11:29 am
- OMG...that looks familiar...take care and enjoy the down time! - Sandi M in Chicagoland November 26, 2019, 11:13 am
- It's beautiful, but definitely a good day to stay indoors. - Donna In OR November 26, 2019, 10:31 am
- Wow, it looks so pretty and cozy! Definitely a day to stay indoors! - lovindollz November 26, 2019, 10:18 am
- Oh my!! It looks very pretty and peaceful - valmaxi November 26, 2019, 9:26 am