Oh my, I SO miss Jill WV's stories! And the other folk who used to work so hard on their >>
stories. The sets, the posing, the dialog...it was so much work, but we all had so much fun doing it. Naomi and Grimm's story was a lot of fun, with so many people coming together to be a part of it. Well, we were younger and personally, I had less aches and pains, and much more energy back then. Now I'm doing well to shoot some pictures of my small dolls in their one room. Maybe if I were retired I could do more, but with working and being tired...it's enough to remember the old stories. I have them stored in my Live Journal and I sometimes read them.
But I don't have other people's stories, and I'd love to reread them too!
- More special dolls, for theme... >> - Steph in ma November 15, 2019, 11:54 am
- Jenni and Aleric are still in my head too...I loved reading your stories and your sets were so well> - Joanne November 16, 2019, 11:33 am
- Oh my, I SO miss Jill WV's stories! And the other folk who used to work so hard on their >> - Steph in ma November 19, 2019, 7:52 am
- All are such lovely dolls! - Saucy Suwi November 16, 2019, 9:01 am
- Wow you have an amazing doll collection! The first pic looks so realistic for both doll and pooch. - Carine November 15, 2019, 8:49 pm
- How fun to see Naomi!! And Jeni and Aleric! I used to love........ - JinCincy (Jackie) November 15, 2019, 4:33 pm
- I like the 2 friends spending time together . - maywong November 15, 2019, 12:06 pm
« Back to index | View thread »