Thank you, I have a front loader which is why the flood was so bad>>>
I did eventually get the door open and removed a peice of cord that was trapped and making the flood. After another hour of fiddling I did in the end get the machine working again.
Now I just need to sort out all the VERY wet towels I used for mopping up!
- NDR.... Not having a good day! - Saucy Suwi November 18, 2019, 8:31 am
- Oh, I sure hope you rest well and tomorrow is much better!! - LNdolls November 19, 2019, 12:03 am
- I wish you could just go back to bed and start again! Days like these stink!! - Deb A. in CO November 18, 2019, 1:56 pm
- Yuck, all that wet cat food & litter - Marna November 18, 2019, 12:53 pm
- I hope things get better. - maywong November 18, 2019, 12:34 pm
- oh, no! it will pass :) - gwendollin November 18, 2019, 10:45 am
- and i thought my flood was bad! is there maybe an emergency drain >> .. - patricia b November 18, 2019, 9:10 am
- Thank you, I have a front loader which is why the flood was so bad>>> - Saucy Suwi November 19, 2019, 4:31 am
- Oh dear! I hate days that start this way. Sending you calm vibes in hopes that things settle down! - Steph in ma November 18, 2019, 8:38 am
« Back to index | View thread »