Oh, come on...one little purr or chirup and you love them again
All I can suggest is put lots of paper down and plenty of litter boxes. If the cat is going in the same places put the boxes there. Mess in the bedroom is always stressful as you don't want to stand in it in the dark plus the SMELL! Cats can really stink! Will you be going back to the vet or has the meds started working yet?
I would be more than a little worried if the outdoor cats keep disappearing??? Is it just for a few days and they come back or re they gone? How many?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Hachisukakotetsu - Marna November 15, 2019, 4:02 pm
- Cute little thing for such a long name. I wonder if that includes the last name - lol - Nilsa November 16, 2019, 5:24 pm
- I bet it sounds like just 2 syllables in Japanese spoken language. - Mieke November 16, 2019, 1:06 pm
- Is that the same guy, with different expressions? - valmaxi November 16, 2019, 12:03 pm
- Sounds like you sneezed! Hope cat is getting better - Saucy Suwi November 16, 2019, 9:05 am
- LOL, thanks Suwi :-) - Marna November 16, 2019, 11:29 am
- Oh, come on...one little purr or chirup and you love them again - Saucy Suwi November 17, 2019, 4:44 am
- Love the lavender hair! - Kathy M. in CO November 16, 2019, 5:47 am
- Cutie lil warrior! - Carine November 15, 2019, 8:45 pm
- WOW! Such a big name for a tiny guy. LOL - maywong November 15, 2019, 8:36 pm
- His name is longer than he is :-) and he’s as cute as a button. - Queli November 15, 2019, 7:15 pm
« Back to index | View thread »