I will never understand that kind of reaction from a company. Several years ago >
I worked at Reuters. We were all encouraged to take an in-house course on Customer Services, and I learned a lot. One of the things we learned was the mind-set "A complaining customer is gold". Many businesses spend tons of money on surveys, but when a customer has the courage to comment without being asked, it gives the company "free advice".
Is it, perhaps, a kind of arrogance, to delete your post? I don't know, but I think this is strange.
- A Rant, the W Club liaisons deleted my post, I can't believe it. - Marna November 10, 2019, 2:10 pm
- That is very strange. I thought it was odd they couldn't post pictures of the items being sold. - Talolili November 13, 2019, 2:14 pm
- I totally agree with what you are saying. - Silvana (Switzerland) November 12, 2019, 1:57 pm
- I will never understand that kind of reaction from a company. Several years ago > - Mieke November 11, 2019, 7:25 am
- I saw the pics, I don't recall how, but I wasn't interested either, there wasn't much, > - Lucinda November 11, 2019, 5:52 am
- Marna, was there something specific you wanted? Maybe someone here could help you out. - Linda in SC November 10, 2019, 8:02 pm
- Removed by moderator, anonymous unkind post by —————> - Annoyed November 10, 2019, 3:46 pm
« Back to index | View thread »