A Rant, the W Club liaisons deleted my post, I can't believe it.
Posted by Marna on November 10, 2019, 2:10 pm
So, they recently had a sale of leftover convention things for the club, & everything was on a first come, first serve basis. Fine. When I got the email, I noticed there was some stuff I didn't even know about, but there were no photos of the things. I emailed the liaisons to ask if there were photos anywhere, but never got an answer. I later realized I had missed this sentence in the email:
"If you are not certain what these items look like, please note that you will be able to see a picture of each one in the shopping cart when the time comes. We have listed the pricing below to help you budget and plan in advance of the sale."
I posted in the complaint thread about how this made me mad, because they could tell us how much money to spend, but couldn't give us photos beforehand, & we wouldn't be able to see what we were buying until the item was actually in our cart in a possible rush situation. Today I went to see if there were any new replies & realized that the thread was gone. I guess they didn't like that I criticized how they do business, I should start a complaint thread about that too.
- A Rant, the W Club liaisons deleted my post, I can't believe it. - Marna November 10, 2019, 2:10 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- That is very strange. I thought it was odd they couldn't post pictures of the items being sold. - Talolili November 13, 2019, 2:14 pm
- I totally agree with what you are saying. - Silvana (Switzerland) November 12, 2019, 1:57 pm
- I will never understand that kind of reaction from a company. Several years ago > - Mieke November 11, 2019, 7:25 am
- I saw the pics, I don't recall how, but I wasn't interested either, there wasn't much, > - Lucinda November 11, 2019, 5:52 am
- Marna, was there something specific you wanted? Maybe someone here could help you out. - Linda in SC November 10, 2019, 8:02 pm
- Removed by moderator, anonymous unkind post by —————> - Annoyed November 10, 2019, 3:46 pm