Some of my childhood dolls............5 pics
Posted by JinCincy (Jackie) on November 9, 2019, 4:55 pm
I was lucky that my mom kept all my Barbies for me after I thought I was done with them.
Walking Jamie was always one of my favorites. She survived rather well I think.
This twist and turn was my first Barbie. My Grandmother gave her to me when I was probably 3...……...all things considered I think she survived remarkably well too.
And a couple of my Francie's
Quick curl Francie
And Malibu Francie who had to be rerooted as her hair DID NOT survive well, lol!
And a second Quick curl who was my sisters...…...her hair was very sparse, so she got a redo on the hair was well
- Some of my childhood dolls............5 pics - JinCincy (Jackie) November 9, 2019, 4:55 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- They all look great! It's wonderful of your mom to have saved them for you. - Donna L November 10, 2019, 11:30 pm
- Wow! To survive childhood! These look great! - Merce November 10, 2019, 11:22 am
- Fabulous!! - Steph in ma November 10, 2019, 11:09 am
- Great photos! - Saucy Suwi November 10, 2019, 10:45 am
- I just love all your Francie's. - gwendollin November 10, 2019, 10:30 am
- Fantastic girls! so glad you still have them :-) knowing how Special they are to you too :-) - Karen/glammourdoll November 10, 2019, 9:27 am
- What a great mom. - maywong November 9, 2019, 10:12 pm
- WOW! lucky you! :o) - France BijouDoll November 9, 2019, 5:59 pm