Checkerboard and Toy-O-Rama Dawn Fashions.
Posted by Jim on September 11, 2019, 3:07 pm
In 2001 Checkerboard released 30th anniversary reproductions of Dawn and Friends. In 2004 Toy-O-Rama took over and made a few more Dolls and Fashions. Although IMO they are far less superior than the Dolls and Fashions that Topper produced from 1970-1973, they still have a unique charm about them.
From left to right...Dawn wearing Checkerboard Fashion "In the Spotlight". Angie is wearing Toy-O-Rama Fashion "Silver Belle" and Dale is wearing Toy-O-Rama Fashion "Golden Glimmer".
I had to include this pic of Dale. Dale is wearing vintage 1970 "Tangerama Tunic".
I think she looks so pretty in this.
- Checkerboard and Toy-O-Rama Dawn Fashions. - Jim September 11, 2019, 3:07 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Very sweet! - Sandi M in Chicagoland September 12, 2019, 9:15 am
- Great looks! - Saucy Suwi September 12, 2019, 8:29 am
- Very nice. - maywong September 12, 2019, 7:18 am
- Very, very cute Jim! - Kari September 11, 2019, 10:15 pm
- It would be nice too see a12 inch version of these dolls and fashion. . - Carine September 11, 2019, 8:02 pm
- Interesting fashions. I do love Dale in her "real" on though. - Kathy M. in CO September 11, 2019, 4:51 pm