Once bought what was touted to be a Number One Barbie....
Turned out to be a number three that they had done horrible things to. The seller sent it C.O. D. should have been a tip off, but I was stuck with it. It has been in the original shipping box sitting in my basement taunting me for over 10 years. I can't bear to even look at it. I need to get it out and send it on as a poorly done number 3 at a super steep discount. Sigh. Still can't.
Kathy M. in CO
- What large purchase have you made and regretted? - Doll Divas Inquiry September 10, 2019, 12:03 pm
- A van from a friend. brakes went 2 months later and left me coasting thru an intersection>>> - Gwenevere September 10, 2019, 7:06 pm
- Once bought what was touted to be a Number One Barbie.... - Kathy M. in CO September 10, 2019, 5:49 pm
- A Corolla back in 2012. Good car but too big for me so swapped it for a Yaris. - Judie in Montreal September 10, 2019, 3:09 pm
- A top quality leather Sofa Bed and Sofa when I was newly married I wanted to give hubby a say> - Lucinda September 10, 2019, 3:03 pm
- Well, it's not huge, but I did order a purse strap in the wrong length. My mistake, but >> - Steph in ma September 10, 2019, 1:52 pm
« Back to index | View thread »