Hi-Been MIA & lurking for awhile
Posted by marla gribler on September 8, 2019, 9:14 am
But been taking stock of a few things & life is moving me in a different direction. As I posted on the W Club, I'm downsizing in a major way. So next Sunday, I'll be posting a list of items that it's time to let go of. Starting with a list of IT dolls, then some Rement, a corner diorama room & other items.
I'll continues to support, participate in DD, downsizing will just allow me to have more time to focus on those dolls that hold special meaning to me.
The DD members have been one of the anchors during a dark period, I am humbled & honored to be part of this community. Love & Light to you all.
- Hi-Been MIA & lurking for awhile - marla gribler September 8, 2019, 9:14 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Good to see you back. Iím in a similar place myself. I plan to sell >> - Patricia in Houston(SLC) September 12, 2019, 6:07 am
- Sending love and hugs to you! - Saucy Suwi September 9, 2019, 3:52 am
- Hi Marla. Sending hugs. Hope you will continue to enjoy your hobby and love your dolls even more .. - Kari September 8, 2019, 10:52 pm
- Sending much love and light back to you! - Bella's Alex September 8, 2019, 5:37 pm
- Hi Marla! Nice to see you back! Do what is right for you and enjoy this hobby - Judie in Montreal September 8, 2019, 9:50 am