Gigi's adventure Part 4
Posted by Kari on September 5, 2019, 10:32 pm
After a day sailing down the North Sea, Gigi arrived in the port of Bremenhaven, Germany and took the train to Bremen:
outside the Bremen train station:
in Alstadt, the old town of Bremen:
The next day was spent cruising leisurely down the Kiel Canal, a 59 mile canal through Germany linking the North Sea to the Baltic Sea.
After another day in Copenhagen it was back home to Canada.
Thanks for viewing Gigi's latest adventure!
- Gigi's adventure Part 4 - Kari September 5, 2019, 10:32 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Gigi looks so real in so many of these pictures, it was humorous to see her sitting >> - Scribs September 8, 2019, 11:59 am
- Exquisite photos---and the Lille Hau Frau (Mermaid) brought tears again to my eyes. Tusen Tac! (Thou - Sandi M in Chicagoland September 8, 2019, 9:49 am
- Beautiful pictures!! - Nilsa September 7, 2019, 10:09 pm
- Thank you for sharing your and Gigi's fantastic trip!! - valmaxi September 6, 2019, 11:58 am
- Love the pics sitting and looking at the water. Beautiful - Valerie in Chicagoland September 6, 2019, 11:46 am
- What body does Gigi have? - Lucinda September 6, 2019, 11:24 am
- Yay, Gigi! So nice to see her face and the scenery! - Steph in ma September 6, 2019, 11:22 am
- Wow, nice trip, very interesting and nice to see Gigi again, thankls for sharing. - Lucinda September 6, 2019, 8:45 am
- Thanks for sharing your wonderful trip. I loved all of Gigiís fashions! - Queli September 6, 2019, 7:49 am
- It was fun looking at all the pics. - maywong September 6, 2019, 7:39 am
- Looks like a fabulous adventure. Fun pix. - Kathy M. in CO September 6, 2019, 5:20 am
- Loved all your photo's looks like you and Gigi had an amazing time - Saucy Suwi September 6, 2019, 3:50 am
- Great pics! And I love that mermaid statue, she's wonderful! - Bridget September 5, 2019, 11:58 pm