Yes, they are a nightmare! We had a wasp nest in the attic some years ago>>
and got the exterminator in for that as I was worried they would get into the house.
I think it's more that my doll room is my 'go to' place and now I can't! Also the things are all over the corner and at least one car, maybe more but I hop not?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- LIFE!!!!...>>> - Saucy Suwi August 11, 2019, 11:04 am
- They sure don't need much of a hole---they are inactive at night...and all home ready for the 'slaug - Sandi M in Chicagoland August 12, 2019, 6:01 pm
- Oh wow, I hope you can get rid of the pesky buggers. I hate wasps! - lovindollz August 12, 2019, 2:00 pm
- Oh Nooo! Have someone remove it right away. - maywong August 11, 2019, 5:41 pm
- here' an efficient, free, easy homemade wasp deterrent that's worked >> - patricia b August 11, 2019, 3:32 pm
- Oh how I hate wasps! Get someone in to remove that, pronto! - Steph in ma August 11, 2019, 2:25 pm
- Yikes! - Marna August 11, 2019, 12:24 pm
- Oh, dear. I'm so sorry! Sounds like my life lol >>> - oasis August 11, 2019, 11:57 am
- I hate...HATE...wasps and bees. We've had several large nests through the years. >> - Kimberlee in MI August 11, 2019, 11:54 am
- Yes, they are a nightmare! We had a wasp nest in the attic some years ago>> - Saucy Suwi August 12, 2019, 2:14 am
« Back to index | View thread »