I hate...HATE...wasps and bees. We've had several large nests through the years. >>
Posted by Kimberlee in MI on August 11, 2019, 11:54 am, in reply to "LIFE!!!!...>>>
First time was under the deck. I tried to spray that one at night and Mom turned on the patio lights. It was like some sort of horror movie...they were attacking the light! My brother tore that one down later.
Another year...we had another one under the deck. We had an exterminator deal with that one.
Last year...there was a gigantic one outside our garage. WE hadn't noticed. Our neighbor pointed it out. He sprayed it, we sprayed it, then, miraculously, he somehow tore it down and got rid of it for us. Gotta love neighbors!
I have a paper mache fake one under the deck that keeps them away from under there now.
We think we have some under the front window shutters. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Hate them!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- LIFE!!!!...>>> - Saucy Suwi August 11, 2019, 11:04 am
- They sure don't need much of a hole---they are inactive at night...and all home ready for the 'slaug - Sandi M in Chicagoland August 12, 2019, 6:01 pm
- Oh wow, I hope you can get rid of the pesky buggers. I hate wasps! - lovindollz August 12, 2019, 2:00 pm
- Oh Nooo! Have someone remove it right away. - maywong August 11, 2019, 5:41 pm
- here' an efficient, free, easy homemade wasp deterrent that's worked >> - patricia b August 11, 2019, 3:32 pm
- Oh how I hate wasps! Get someone in to remove that, pronto! - Steph in ma August 11, 2019, 2:25 pm
- Yikes! - Marna August 11, 2019, 12:24 pm
- Oh, dear. I'm so sorry! Sounds like my life lol >>> - oasis August 11, 2019, 11:57 am
- I hate...HATE...wasps and bees. We've had several large nests through the years. >> - Kimberlee in MI August 11, 2019, 11:54 am
« Back to index | View thread »