Posted by Saucy Suwi on August 11, 2019, 11:04 am
Sometimes life can just get to me! This month I've had a cancer scare (on my ear) Amy had a minor operation that turned into a much bigger one. Mum hurt her hip and for some days could hardly walk (ended up needing an x ray) no idea how the x ray went as we are still awaiting the results. A big storm took out mu parents fence and smashed some of my mum's favourite plant pots. Their sink is totally blocked and flooded their kitchen (still awaiting a plumber). Sophie (being Sophie) picked up next doors plant pot that had blown over in the wind and hurt her chest.
So you would think this was enough but NO I have more.... A couple of days ago when opening the door to my doll room I noticed some giant sized wasp/hornet things dead on the floor near the door (about six of them)? Strange but dead, I looked around doll room and could see no more so cleared them up and thought no more of it. Then today one was sitting on the top of the door when I opened it, this one was very much alive! I shooed it away and entered my doll room making sure I closed the screen door so nothing could get in. Then while sorting stuff I heard a buzz and looking up noticed another giant hornet thing in the far corner of my room. OK, so I leave and look around the outside see if I can see anything. Nope nothing!
Next I get steps and look in the doll room A NEST! I look outside now knowing where the nest is and can see them going in and out! S**T!!!!!
So now what do I do?????
I guess I will need an exterminator? Hope I can find a small one as there is not a lot of space in my doll room!
- LIFE!!!!...>>> - Saucy Suwi August 11, 2019, 11:04 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- They sure don't need much of a hole---they are inactive at night...and all home ready for the 'slaug - Sandi M in Chicagoland August 12, 2019, 6:01 pm
- Oh wow, I hope you can get rid of the pesky buggers. I hate wasps! - lovindollz August 12, 2019, 2:00 pm
- Oh Nooo! Have someone remove it right away. - maywong August 11, 2019, 5:41 pm
- here' an efficient, free, easy homemade wasp deterrent that's worked >> - patricia b August 11, 2019, 3:32 pm
- Oh how I hate wasps! Get someone in to remove that, pronto! - Steph in ma August 11, 2019, 2:25 pm
- Yikes! - Marna August 11, 2019, 12:24 pm
- Oh, dear. I'm so sorry! Sounds like my life lol >>> - oasis August 11, 2019, 11:57 am
- I hate...HATE...wasps and bees. We've had several large nests through the years. >> - Kimberlee in MI August 11, 2019, 11:54 am