Non Theme, what happens when your back is turned
Posted by Kathy M. in CO on August 8, 2019, 3:03 pm
I built myself this cute tiny garden shed. It will just hold some pruners, gloves, string etc. in my veggie garden, so I don't have to run to the house or garage for them.
When I opened it up today to see about hanging it up, look who I found with designs on it for a She Shed!!!
You just can't trust a girl alone with a shed!!
LOL. Doll is am amazing Ken Bartram repaint that was just gifted to me, and I adore her. What's not to like, a Steffie face and red hair!! She came in the wonderful Watbetty dress too, so double the fun. I may rebody her, as she looks like she would loads of fun to do more play with.
Kathy M. in CO
- Non Theme, what happens when your back is turned - Kathy M. in CO August 8, 2019, 3:03 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- How Cool! You did an excellent job with it and that's why your girl has claimed it! Lol! - Emjay August 9, 2019, 12:01 pm
- LOL! How fun! - Saucy Suwi August 9, 2019, 11:21 am
- Every girl needs a she shed. You're very talented. - GwenDollin August 8, 2019, 10:56 pm
- Haha...too cool. She looks great in there. I say she keeps it! - Queli August 8, 2019, 9:44 pm
- Too cute! She stands on the old adage, "possession is 9/10ths of the law"!! - Donna L August 8, 2019, 7:49 pm
- Nice little shed! - Nilsa August 8, 2019, 6:59 pm
- Every girl should have a she shed. - maywong August 8, 2019, 6:29 pm
- what a wonderful doll, congrats! :0 - KC August 8, 2019, 4:05 pm
- Thanks KC - Kathy M. in CO August 9, 2019, 6:43 am
- What a sweet squatter she is!! She definitely deserves a poseable body. - Silvana (Switzerland) August 8, 2019, 3:28 pm