Posted by Saucy Suwi on August 8, 2019, 10:38 am
As always there's a story.
When I was little about 8 or nine mum would take me to Cornwall in the summer to visit 'Auntie Doris ans Uncle Cyril. My mum was evacuated to them in WW2. Sometimes were stayed in a B&B in Perranporth near where mum was evacuated to in St Agnes.
So anyway when there mum would take me to a newsagents where they sold Pippa dolls and this is where I purchased my dolls, clothes and furniture.
Sadly when my dad gave all my Barbie stuff away most of my Pippa stuff went too! I did find one doll and a couple of outfits but that was all!
Over the years I have picked up a few bit's and bobs but I'm still sad that the rest has gone...but will never be forgotten.
The doll at the back with the plats is my childhood doll
- My Pippa's....THEME....>>> - Saucy Suwi August 8, 2019, 10:38 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- I'm so happy you've been able to find more of your childhood collection! What fun to see your dolls! - Emjay August 9, 2019, 11:55 am
- They are precious. I like those bodies with the bendable knees. - GwenDollin August 8, 2019, 10:49 pm
- They have such cute faces! It's nice you still have a few. - Donna L August 8, 2019, 7:56 pm
- At least you have a few of them around. - maywong August 8, 2019, 6:31 pm
- Cute dolls...that happened with my Dollikins...I found my childhood doll in a trunk and ended up... - Valerie in Chicagoland August 8, 2019, 1:05 pm
- Sad that your dad gave so many of your dolls away. Glad you are finding them again! - Kimberlee in MI August 8, 2019, 11:42 am
- Nothing like dolls that remind you of your childhood, extra special - valmaxi August 8, 2019, 11:04 am