July hut meet to be postponed
Posted by Dell on June 16, 2021, 11:26 pm
Hi. I have had an email from the Irish Row hut warden saying that as the final unlocking has been postponed until July19th they cannot hire out the hut on our weekend of July 9th. |
Iíve emailed to see if either of the weekends at the end of July might be available and even suggested a midweek from the 19th but I realise that may well cut out Andy W and Mick B as they are still young and work for a living. ☹️
If I have no joy there, Iíll ring round some campsites and see if thereís space for a group.
Watch this space. Cheers. Dell