Posted by Anesthetist22 on November 19, 2018, 4:10 pm, in reply to "Emory"
I interviewed during the early applicant interviews in September. I wasn't selected during that time and the follow up email said that decisions will be sent out starting in December. If I were you, I would pay the deposit to accept the seat in the program you have an offer from and then wait to hear back from Emory if that is the school you ultimately want to go to. That way, you are guaranteed a seat in a program than not in a program for this cycle and having to wait a full year to apply/interview again. Its better to lose a $500-1000 deposit rather than not get into a program at all. Now if you have been accepted into CWRU, then the $3000 deposit is another story and you should be certain that it is the program you want to attend because even though you can still back out, that is a lot of money to lose.|