Re: NOVA Ft. Lauderdale Interview
Posted by MLaq on January 6, 2017, 3:20 am, in reply to "Re: NOVA Ft. Lauderdale Interview"
Thats great! Honestly, its hard to prepare for. I left feeling like I didn't do too great, but I ended up getting accepted into the school. Here are some of the questions I remember them asking me: |
1. Tell me about yourself
2. Why AA
3. Tell me your greatest fear
4. Questions about things i put on my resume. (easy questions)
5. If you had a patient that was allergic to a specific medication, and you're in the OR and the surgeon is telling you to give it to them, what would you do?
6. Name three qualities and AA should have.
7. They asked me to name 3 people from the group i was interviewing with that i thought should be accepted into the program.
8. If all of the schools you applied to accepted you, what would be your deciding factors, which would you choose?
9. Why they should choose me over the other applicants
10. How am I a people person
That's all I can remember. But I wouldn't panic too much. Everyone is very friendly and they're like one big family! Goodluck!