1. Faith is the only avenue of pleasing God; we used Hebrews 11:6 (NKJV): "without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."
2. God desires to transform His people, but faith is the avenue by which He does;
"He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief." Matthew 13:58, NKJV
3. The life of the believer is dependent on our faith; "they rose early in the morning and went out into the Wildnerness of Tekoa; and as they went out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, "Hear me, O Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem: believe in the Lord your God, and you shall be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper." 2 Chronicles 20:20, NKJV
4. The believer stands by faith alone; "Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either." Romans 11:20-21, NKJV
5. We only overcome by faith; "whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-our faith." 1 John 5:4
« Back to index