1250 SCALE MESSAGE BOARD
[ Post a Response | 1250 SCALE MESSAGE BOARD ]
Posted by Tom Vargas on 11/9/2021, 7:06 pm, in reply to "Why?
I use PS Aged Concrete when painting th decks of battleships and cruisers. To me it looks the most natural color for the proper scale affect.
My brother Dick wants to know what everybody uses Aged Concrete for.
Do you have a paint color that us close to Age Concrete?
I'm out, too. I wish I could find 10 bottles but I can't find 1. I have less than a half a bottle left.
Help! Does anyone have a bottle of Polly Scale Aged Concrete that they are willing to sell to me?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Polly Scale request - Tom Vargad 11/7/2021, 12:36 pm
- Re: Polly Scale request - Mike Meyer 11/9/2021, 10:21 am
- Re: Polly Scale request - DavidO 11/8/2021, 5:42 am
- Re: Polly Scale request - Tom Vargas 11/8/2021, 12:45 pm
- Why? - Bob Wiringa 11/9/2021, 12:23 pm
- Re: Why? - Tom Vargas 11/9/2021, 7:06 pm
- Re: Why? - Mike Meyer 11/9/2021, 12:56 pm
- Re: Why? - Kevin Stewart 11/9/2021, 1:06 pm
- Re: Why? - Paul 11/9/2021, 5:11 pm
- Re: Why? - Kevin Stewart 11/10/2021, 10:00 am
- Re: Why? - nick 11/10/2021, 9:34 am
- Re: Why? - Dean A. Markley 11/11/2021, 7:05 am
« Back to index