Updated list of Paper Lab sets is ready. New added items begin at number C3-0025
I haven't included any images here but you can download folder with all individual sets from this link:https://we.tl/t-5ZWAtk9tIG
Link is good for the next 7 days.
C3-0001 - 3In_70cal_TwinMount $ 6.00
C3-0002 - Weapon_Alfa $ 5.00
C3-0003 - 3In_50Cal_Twin Open $ 6.00
C3-0004 - Mk56 Director $.5.00
C3-0005 - 5In/38 Mk30 Carrier Version $ 6.00
C3-0006 - SX Radar Experimental $ 5.00
C3-0007 - SPS-6 Radar $ 5.00
C3-0008 - SPS-12 Radar $ 5.00
C3-0009 - Type 96 Single 25 mm AA $ 5.00
C3-0010 - Type 96 Twin 25 mm AA $ 5.00
C3-0011 - Type 96 Triple 25 mm AA $ 5.00
C3-0012 - Single 20 mm Oerlikon $ 5.00
C3-0013 - Twin 40 mm AA $ 5.00
C3-0014 - Quad 40 mm AA $ 5.50
C3-0015 - Single 40 mm AA $ 5.50
C3-0016 - SPS-8 Radar $ 5.00
C3-0017 - Single 2 pdr MK XVI Mount $ 5.00
C3-0018 - Quad PomPom AA Zeroed $ 5.50
C3-0019 - Quad PomPom AA Raised $ 5.50
C3-0020 - Octuple PomPom AA Zeroed $ 5.50
C3-0021 - Octuple PomPom AA Raised $ 5.50
C3-0022 - Vickers .5 In Quad AA $ 5.00
C3-0023 - 7in UP Launcher $ 5.00
C3-0024 - 5In/38 Single Open Mount $ 5.50
C3-0025 1.1 in Quad $6.00
C3-0026 Balsa Rafts Small $5.00
C3-0027 Balsa Rafts Medium $5.50
C3-0028 Balsa Rafts Large $6.00
C3-0029 Life Rafts Small $5.00
C3-0030 Life Rafts Medium $5.50
C3-0031 Life Rafts Large $6.00
C3-0032 Carley Floats Small $5.00
C3-0033 Carley Floats Medium $5.50
C3-0034 Carley Floats Large $6.00
C3-0035 Cowl Vents Large $7.00
C3-0036 Cowl Vents Medium $6.00
C3-0037 Cowl Vents Small $5.00
C3-0038 Single 40 mm Mk VII Boffin $5.50
C3-0039 2 Pdr. QF Mk VIII Bow Chaser $5.00
C3-0040 Single Lewis Machine Gun $5.00
How it works: you send in your order with number and types of sets, I print and mail it to you and than email my total ( parts plus shipping ). For the payment please use PayPal. You can either make Paypal transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or I can supply PayPal invoice. For shipping I normally use tracking but if you prefer lower shipping charges just request regular mail when placing your order.
1. Treat these parts as if they were injection plastic.
2. For painting see point 1. Due to tiny features airbrushing is preferred but any method will do. Primer is a good idea. Acrylic or enamels, both are fine.
3. Use sprue cutter to disconnect from the sprue. You need only one cut, right at the base of the mounting stump on top of which your part is sitting. If there are supports attached to the back of this part your one cut at the stump base is still all what you need. Supports have .1 mm touch points by which they connect to your part. The moment you take your cut it creates enough tension in the material forcing supports to break away on their own. If this is not entirely successful, just wiggle your part lightly and this should be sufficient to get it free. In situations when one or more support still remain attached, just cut them off with sprue cutter or sharp xacto blade.
4. After painting, second cut with sprue cutter is needed to separate your part from the rest of the mounting stump. Clean cuts are not always possible and light sanding at the bottom might be necessary. Another option, if possible, is drilling holes in your model, in such case preserve part of the stump for better mounting.
5. These tiny things have mind of their own and enjoy travels so make sure you do your cutting under palm of your hand or some kind of enclosed compartment otherwise you won't be seeing half of them until next Christmas....
Good luck and thank you again for your order.
« Back to index