1250 SCALE MESSAGE BOARD
[ Post a Response | 1250 SCALE MESSAGE BOARD ]
Star Java is correct....
Posted by Peter Ewell on 5/15/2020, 9:58 am, in reply to "Re: Quiz
Diomede is also correct but is a modification of a rather old commercial model...
Dutch cruiser JAVA (model by STAR 1/1250) and British cruiser DIOMEDE (looks like a scratch-built model). I have no idea of the historical relationship of the two! Must have been in European waters.
These two ended up together. Identify the place/circumstances, the ships, and the models. [Note: some are represented by near sisters...sort of.]
- Quiz - Peter Ewell 5/15/2020, 9:36 am
- Re: Quiz - Kevin Stewart 5/15/2020, 9:56 am
- Re: Quiz - SanDiegoShipMan 5/15/2020, 9:51 am
- Re: Quiz - Bill Werner 5/15/2020, 12:44 pm
- No... - Peter Ewell 5/15/2020, 12:48 pm
- Star Java is correct.... - Peter Ewell 5/15/2020, 9:58 am
- Re: Quiz - SanDiegoShipMan 5/15/2020, 9:55 am
- Re: Quiz - Peter Ewell 5/15/2020, 11:34 am
« Back to index