• Admission is free of charge. Displays, second-hand models, books, postcards, etc. for sale or trade are welcome. Tables are free, just let me know if you need any.
• If you plan on coming, let me know if possible so I can get you on the list for the security guard. Bring an ID- the guard usually doesn't ask, but it helps just in case. If you're a last minute drop-in, it should be OK, but,again, an ID helps!
• If you plan on staying over, better make your hotel reservations NOW! Rooms often fill up this time of year. Phone the Adria Hotel at 1-718-631-5900 and reserve under our group name "SMSC". Cutoff date is Sept 4. $130/night plus tax
• The usual "dinner" will be a barbecue buffet at the museum after the show. Includes ribs, chicken, sausage, corn on the cob, green salad, pasta salad, fruit and soft drinks for $28.00 per person, payable by check in advance. Please contact me offline at firstname.lastname@example.org for details, or for any other inquiries relating to the meeting.
• Anyone wishing to join the SMSC Board for a 2-year stint is welcome- please e-mail me. Elections will be held at the conclusion of the meeting.
Hope to see you all (or as man of you as can make it) on Oct. 6!
« Back to index