5 minutes to prepare 1 9-inch pie crust
● 2 cups all-purpose flour
● 1/2 cup oil of your choice
● 3 tablespoons cold water
● 1/2 teaspoon salt
● 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking powder.
3. Add oil and water and mix until combined. Form into a ball.
4. Press ball of dough into the bottom of prepared pie dish, spreading it out towards the sides. Using your knuckles or the bottom of a glass, push it evenly across the bottom and up the sides of the dish.
5. Crimp top edges or flatten with fork tines, fill with favorite filling, and bake according to your pie’s instructions.
« Back to index