prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 4 hours
total time: 4 hours 10 minutes
• 2-pound pork loin
• 1 cup Parmesan, powdered
• ½ cup plain bread crumbs
• 2 lemons zested
• 1 tablespoon fresh sage finely chopped
• 1½ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon pepper
1. Season the pork loin with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
2. In a bowl, mix together Parmesan, bread crumbs, lemon zest, and sage. Evenly sprinkle all over pork loin, pressing into the meat to create a crust.
3. Gently place pork loin in a 6-quart slow cooker. Cook on low for 4 hours.
4. Remove pot from base. Partially open lid. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
5. Slice and serve with au jus from pot.
« Back to index