Machine Knitting Message Board
[ Post a Response | Machine Knitting Message Board ]
Re: Knit Radar
Posted by Roberta on February 12, 2012, 2:46 pm, in reply to "Re: Knit Radar "
Silver Reed is still making this machine as with the SK270, SK280, SK830, SK840, SK160 and SK860. Unfortunately the ribbers are not being made for the 155 anymore but the SR860 is being made today so one would have to find a used ribber for the bulky. http://www.knitcraft.com/knitcraft/knitting_equipment.php I forgot to mention that to take a sewing pattern to the knit radar/contour, you need to size it down in half or quarters depending on what scale your using. Sometimes easier said than done.
- Knit Radar - Sandra February 9, 2012, 11:34 am
- Re: Knit Radar - Susan February 9, 2012, 7:02 pm
- Re: Knit Radar - Roberta February 11, 2012, 3:07 pm
- Re: Knit Radar - martha February 12, 2012, 2:29 pm
- Re: Knit Radar - Roberta February 12, 2012, 2:46 pm
- Re: Knit Radar - glenys February 11, 2012, 3:33 pm
- Re: Knit Radar - Alison February 13, 2012, 12:10 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!