[ Post a Response | The Meeting Place for Survivors ]
Posted by Zoe on March 8, 2018, 8:19 amUser logged in as post
Things continue to go well. Using less and less oxycodone every day and pain management not
much of a problem except on Tuesday and Wednesday. The long walks at the VA really bother my leg.
I'm getting chemo every week and the only side-effects so far is a prolonged hot flash with water actually running off my head. Soaked a bath towel on the way home this week. That I can live with. Just take a bottle of water along with me.
Hope you all are doing well.
take GOoD care
- Re: update - Cheryl W March 8, 2018, 12:48 pm
- Re: update - Alvita March 8, 2018, 9:50 pm
- Re: update - MichelleA March 10, 2018, 4:46 pm
- Re: update - Debbie March 11, 2018, 10:34 am
- Re: update - JanetA March 11, 2018, 7:13 pm
- Re: update - Erika March 11, 2018, 9:37 pm
Back Home to Breast
Cancer On-line Support Group